Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Remington Keratin Therapy Blow Dryer Review

 I picked this up at Target last week and was actually surprised when I spotted it on the end of an aisle instead of where all the other blow dryers were. I guess I hadn't thought about Remington making a dryer to go along with their line of Keratin therapy products, but I was definitely happy to pick one up! 


I love the sleek design and color of the outside. This baby puts out 1875 Watts.
The back has a convenient flip open filter to clean out any lint
 
Equipped with a cool shot, three heat settings and two fan settings

 Here is the nozzle which is infuse with Keratin so that when you are drying it goes through the heat flow and into your hair. 
Overall I love this dryer. It feels great in the hand, isn't too heavy and definitely does the job well. I guess only time will tell if the "Keratin Therapy" really works.
If you have tried this let me know and leave comments either on the blog or watch the Youtube review and leave them there!!    



Link to purchase at Target :


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment