Saturday, November 26, 2011

Product Review - Remington Curling Wand

Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand



I curl my hair probably every other day. I don't like the super tight curls, but ,more of a wavy type curl. You know, those a little bit more than a sexy beach wave kinda curls? I decided to give the Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Curling Wand a go.  I had never used a curling wand before so I was anxious to see what the fuss was all about. While it didn't disappoint, it didn't really wow me either. I mean it definitely got as hot as the 410 degrees that it said it was, and it definitely gave me some loose waves. I bought the larger one with the 1-1 1/2" barrel, but it wasn't the curling part that let me down. It was the feel of it in my hand. 
Now I'm not gonna say "cheap", but it was the texture of the plastic that left me feeling like it could slip out of my hand at any moment and burn my fingers to an oblivion. (ok yes that's an exaggeration but you get my drift)  I typically use my regular curling iron without using the clamp, so I'm used to watching my fingertips, but this just made me a little uneasy at times due to the slickness of the plastic.
Anyway, overall for the $24.99 that I paid at Target for it, I say it did its job. Whether I would say its one of the better "lower priced" curling wands out there, I would say no. Pretty to look at , but not so great to the touch.
Check out my full video review here and please subscribe to our channel!!!
tags: remington, pearl ceramic, curling wand, curls, waves, long hair, short hair, curly, hot, sexy, beach, plastic, iron, target, t-studio

No comments:

Post a Comment