Monday, December 2, 2013

DIY- Christmas Candy Floral Arrangement

It's that time of year again! It came way too quickly but I'm not complaining. I love to do Christmas DIY projects so here is one that is not only super easy and inexpensive, but also something you can bring as a gift to a party or use right in your own home.

Now my version is a very inexpensive and on the smaller side. However you could make this a really large arrangement and if you wanted to give it as a gift put more expensive chocolate or candy in the vase. 
For mine, all of the items are either from the dollar store or Michael's who was having a big Black Friday weekend sale. 
I believe that it cost me under $8 to make! 
Here's what I used:


Vase- $1.00- Dollar store

Paper towel core


Chocolate candy -$0.50 a bag from Dollar store
Bought 4 bags

Two bunches of Poinsettias- $.99 each at Michael's


Holiday picks- $.75 each at Michaels

This idea can be used with different types of candy and chocolate. I saw some on Pinterest that used Candy cane sticks and other peppermint candy that gave such an adorable look.
Please leave me a comment below if you have tried this or end up trying it and also hashtag me on Instagram with a pic! #aimtocreate



No comments:

Post a Comment